Because Gala is built on WordPress, you get all the blogging features that are built into the world’s most popular blogging platform to publish your festival news and develop your festival’s voice:
- Simplicity The simplicity of WordPress blogs makes it possible for you to get online and get publishing, quickly. WordPress blogs makes it as simple as possible for you to get your festival’s content out to your audiences and followers.
- Publishing Tools WordPress makes it easy for you to manage your festival’s website content. Create drafts, schedule publication, and look at your post revisions. Make your content public or private, and secure posts and pages with a password.
- User Management Not everyone on your festival team and your users will require the same access to your festival’s website. Administrators manage the site, editors work with content, authors and contributors write that content, and subscribers have a profile that they can manage. This lets you have a variety of contributors to your website, and let others simply be part of your community.
- Media Management When you are ready to communicate your festival’s voice through media content, you will be able to quickly and easily upload images and media to WordPress. Drag and drop your media into the uploader to add it to your website. Add alt text, captions, and titles, and insert images and galleries into your content.
- Built-in Comments Your blog is the home of your festival even before your festival occurs. Comments provide a space for your audiences and followers to engage with your content. WordPress’s comment tools give you everything you need to be a forum for discussion and to moderate that discussion.